The San Juan Islands are a world-class cruising destination, right in our own backyard!
Are you thinking of cruising there, either on a charter boat or your own recreational boat? We want to help you plan your perfect San Juan Island cruising adventure.
Discover strategies for getting there efficiently, popular destinations, a few hidden gems, as well as common hazards to avoid.
You'll explore some recommended resources for planning your cruise, and leave with a draft float plan outlining the perfect week away.
- Get tips on planning your perfect cruising adventure
- Learn about hidden gems and locations you won't want to miss
- Recieve guidance on mapping the most efficient and enjoyable route
- Gain insight into how to avoid some common hazards
- Meet other recreational boaters in your community
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone planning on cruising the San Juans
- Applicable to recreational boaters with their own crafts or those who want to charter a boat
- Class ID: 5864
- Instructor: Margaret Pommert
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 2.5
- Where: Seattle Maritime Academy - Room 213 | 4455 Shilshole Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107
- Fee: $60