Acro Yoga is a joyful blend of partner acrobatics, yoga and Thai massage.
This practice will get you moving in new ways as you work with others to develop your balance, body awareness, strength, flexibility and teamwork skills.
These classes build community while emphasizing effective communication, safety and — most importantly — fun.
No experience or partner necessary.
- Learn poses specific to Acro Yoga
- Work with a partner to explore different poses
- Enhance your communication skills
- Gain experience in a discipline blending yoga and acrobatics
Who Should Take this Class?
- Experienced yoga practitioners seeking a new challenge
- Anyone interested in trying a fun and dynamic new workout routine
I thoroughly enjoyed this course. I provided an incredible workout and the course was mentally challenging as well. There is no one part that was ‘most useful.’ the entire course was incredible! — Tanis
Learning all of the beginner and intermediate positions we learned. And finding out that the class happens weekly all year round and I don’t have to sign up to do so, just pay nightly. 🙂 — Chris Mayer
I just love the way Adiel makes everything enjoyable. Learning new moves every week was really cool! — Lena Dambach
- Class ID: 6530
- Instructor: Staff, Seattle Central
- When: 7 Mondays | 9/25/17 - 11/6/17 | 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 10.5
- Where: Mitchell Activity Center - Room 206 | 1718 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $85
- Additional Notes: Want to try this class without signing up for the whole series? You can pay a $10 class drop-in fee at the M.A.C front desk.