Acro Yoga is a joyful blend of partner acrobatics, yoga and Thai massage.
This practice will get you moving in new ways as you work with others to develop your balance, body awareness, strength, flexibility and teamwork skills.
These classes build community while emphasizing effective communication, safety and — most importantly — fun.
No experience or partner necessary.
- Learn poses specific to Acro Yoga
- Work with a partner to explore different poses
- Enhance your communication skills
- Gain experience in a discipline blending yoga and acrobatics
Who Should Take this Class?
- Experienced yoga practitioners seeking a new challenge
- Anyone interested in trying a fun and dynamic new workout routine
- Class ID: 6530
- Instructor: Staff, Seattle Central
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 10.5
- Where: Mitchell Activity Center - Room 206 | 1718 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $60
- Additional Notes: Want to try this class without signing up for the whole series? You can pay a $10 class drop-in fee at the M.A.C front desk.