Often the hardest part of starting an exercise regimen is just that: Starting!
True fitness means more than a healthy body — it also means a healthy mind and spirit.
This low impact beginning fitness class is ideal for exercisers with little or no experience.
You’ll receive easy-to-follow direction on how to move your body safely through exercise, and learn which muscle groups are in action during specific exercises.
The instructor will tailor exercises to ensure you safely meet your specific exercise goals.
Getting fit can actually be quite fun and rewarding, so let us show you how!
During this class, you’ll learn:
- Proper form and alignment when exercising
- How to move your body safely through exercise
- Which muscle groups are in action during specific exercises
- How to modify your workout to meet your specific fitness goals, such as higher or lower intensity options or alternative moves that will produce similar results
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone who wants to learn that basics of starting a fitness program that will work for them
- Those with little or no experience with fitness who would like to become more confident in exercise