Build strength, flexibility, and stamina through a fun, fast-paced belly dance-based workout.
You'll learn basic moves and combine them into cardio combos in this low-impact fitness class.
Appropriate for all levels of dancers.
- Get fit while learning to belly dance
- Have fun as you gain experience in a new performing art
Who Should Take this Class?
- Belly dance enthusiasts
- Anyone who would like to get fit during a fun, dynamic group exercise
Over all this class was wonderful. Loved the ease yet clear focus and direction. - Wade Madsen
- Class ID: 6513
- Instructor: Amy Horn
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 6
- Where: Fine Arts Bldg Room 113 | 801 E. Pine St., Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $108
- Additional Notes: Please bring a yoga mat, water, and 2-lb or 3-lb hand weights. Wear comfortable clothing.