Are you ready to get your groove on?
Get fit while working out to exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats.
It's a fun, high-energy class and, before you know it, you're getting fit and your energy levels are soaring!
It's easy to do, effective and totally exhilarating -- and often builds a deeply-rooted community among returning students.
- Enhance your physical fitness
- Improve your stamina
- Have fun
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in a high-energy exercise class
- Class ID: 6532
- Instructor: Seattle Central Staff
- When: 15 Mondays & Wednesdays | 4/9/18 - 5/30/18 | 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 15
- Where: Mitchell Activity Center - Room 206 | 1718 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $149
- Additional Notes: No class on 5/28. Want to try this class without signing up for the whole series? You can pay a $10 class drop-in fee at the M.A.C front desk.