Learn how to read Tarot cards for self-exploration and healing.
We will focus on using the cards as a tool for gaining insight and awareness into the Self, coming from the framework of archetypal depth psychology.
Build skill and confidence in developing and trusting your intuition by exploring the imagery of the Tarot.
Please bring a deck (not an Oracle deck, please) of your choice to class.
- Gain insight into using Tarot cards for health-focused purposes
- Learn how to read different spreads and the meanings of the cards
- Practice reading cards under the guidance of an expert
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in exploring Tarot and how it can help with their own self-exploration and health
- Class ID: 5890
- Instructor: Michelle Bloom
- When: 6 Wednesdays | 7/11/18 - 8/15/18 | 6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 18
- Where: Off Campus: North Seattle College - CC Building - Room 3343 | 9600 College Way N, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $135
- Additional Notes: Please bring a Tarot deck (not an Oracle deck, please) of your choice to class.