Did you know that your kitchen cupboard can double as a medicine cabinet? Learn all the basic skills needed for making herbal medicines at home.
During this hands-on workshop, you'll have the opportunity to:
- See different herbs, learn their names and medicinal properties
- Taste them to discover their flavors
- Learn how to craft common remedies, using an easy-to-follow method that will keep you well-informed, knowledgeable and safe
- Ask questions about and discuss centuries of popular -- and sometimes misleading -- lore
This class is based upon current medical, scientific and herbal research, and is taught by a well-known Master Herbalist with 40 years’ of experience.
- Learn about different herbal remedies for common conditions
- Get tips about how to easily formulate remedies on your own at home
- Taste and experiment with different herbal combinations
- Receive answers to your questions from an expert
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone who would like to explore herbal remedies
- Those who are already creating remedies at home who would like more guidance from an expert
- Class ID: 6575
- Instructor: Visala Hohlbein
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 9
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 4167 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $105