Practicing mindfulness is a powerful way to transform your daily life and live with more positive intention.
In this series of workshops, explore the concept and practice of mindfulness. Learn how you can incorporate mindfulness into your everyday life. Mindfulness can bring clarity to your day, reduce anxiety, depression, tension and negative thinking, while increasing your physical, mental and emotional well-being.
Through in-class labs and discussion, we will:
- Explore the difference between mindfulness and meditation
- Learn the basics of mindfulness techniques
- Explore a variety of ways to practice mindfulness
- Discover how these techniques can positively impact your life
- Examine how to practice mindfulness in several aspects of our lives
- Establish mindfulness as a habit
- Find your voice and learn to comfortably and confidently use mindfulness techniques
- Discover your own connection to mindfulness and how you can incorporate it into your daily life
- Learn the differences between mindfulness and meditation
- Practice listening to others as they share their perspectives on mindfulness
- Learn the practical uses of mindfulness in every day life
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning the basics of mindfulness and how they can incorporate it into their every day life