Are you at risk for developing or currently managing adult-onset diabetes?
This class will focus on increasing your knowledge so that you can prevent or better live with this disease.
Join our expert nutritionist in this interactive, lively, and fun class and learn how:
- Our inner organs work together in relation to diabetes
- Emotional health impacts your overall wellness
- To recognize toxic stressors relating to people, places, and things
- To understand the importance of proper nutrition
- Adding raw fruits & vegetables, herbs, and supplements can strengthen your immune system
- Hydration can impact your overall well-being
- To use fruit and vegetable juicing to support inner cleansing
- Understand body functions and how diabetes develops
- Learn how to incorporate regular exercise
- Establish a healthy eating plan
- Develop goal setting skills
- Learn how to shop and read food labels
- Understand the harmful effects of GMO products on your health
- Learn how to strengthen the immune system
- Learn how to use juicing for inner cleansing purposes
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in gaining nutritional knowledge in order to prevent the onset of diabetes
- People currently living with diabetes who would like to learn new strategies to better manage their health
- All ages welcome!
- Class ID: 6577
- Instructor: Gail Haynes
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 6
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 1139H | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $79