MixxedFit is a people-inspired dance fitness program best described as a mix of explosive dancing and boot camp toning.
Featuring repetitive and easy to follow movements, MixxedFit helps to burn calories and increase endurance, resulting in an effective, fun, and challenging workout.
The best part of this program is we tone as we dance, using our own bodies. No equipment required!
Our choreography is set to today's hits and yesterday's favorites, great for people of all ages and fitness levels.
You will have a blast in this class!
Upon successful completion of this class, you will:
- Learn repetitive and very easy to follow choreography which means you can naturally increase your level of intensity to match your cardiorespiratory fitness goals
- Learn how explosive movements will increase your endurance and burn more calories
- Learn toning moves using your own body weight, which will help you achieve your fitness goals faster than just dancing alone
- Learn modifications to suit your fitness level and goals
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning a new, high-energy exercise routine
- All levels of fitness welcome!
I [enjoyed] getting a chance to get out of the house and workout with like minded women. -- Felie Hempfling
- Class ID: 6534
- Instructor: Maria Roy
- When: 10 Tuesdays | 1/9/18 - 3/13/18 | 6:50 PM - 7:50 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 10
- Where: Mitchell Activity Center - Room 207 | 1718 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $125
- Additional Notes: Want to try this class without signing up for the whole series? You can pay a $10 class drop-in fee at the M.A.C front desk.