Are you dissatisfied with your appearance? Do you feel you don’t look or feel your best?
Join us and learn 6 key steps toward making this happen!
If you are striving to create a healthier you — whether that means weight loss, improved fitness, or better eating habits — this course will teach you how.
During this class, we’ll:
- Learn how to reduce body fat quickly and safely
- Learn how to increase overall muscle mass
- Learn lifestyle habits that will support your fitness goals, and allow you to maintain them
- Discuss and create personalized fitness and nutrition plans that will cover cardio, weight training & toning and a weekly menu planner
Learn it today, use it tonight and then you’ll blaze the trail tomorrow.
- Gain tips and strategies for setting health goals
- Learn ways to incorporate them into your life
- Improve your overall health
- Leave with a personalized fitness and nutrition plan that will help you achieve your goals
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning new ways to improve their health
- Those that have struggled with maintaining a regular exercise routine
- Anyone looking for guidance in health and nutrition in order to achieve their health goals
- Class ID: 6533
- Instructor: EP Massey
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 12
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 1139H | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $130