If you have just a few hours to spare, spend it here. You will learn the most important lesson: That you have choices.
In a single session you will learn about:
- Real risks
- Assailant tricks
- Crucial targets and how to create an impact
- Releases from the most common grabs
- Recognizing and dealing with manipulations and ploys used by people you may know, as well as complete strangers
In this 5 hour self-defense workshop, you will learn about the four core skills for effective personal safety:
- Recognize the “red flags” that someone means harm
- Taking action to thwart an assault before it happens (using your voice, body language, and feet to leave an iffy situation)
- Very simple yet effective physical moves to disable an assailant long enough for you to safety escape
- Self-care, to ameliorate the emotional, physical, and financial impacts of traumatic experiences
Who Should Take this Class?
- This class is for women and older teen girls who want to learn everyday personal safety and self-defense skills
- Class ID: 6529
- Instructor: Joanne Factor
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 5
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 1139B | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $139
- Additional Notes: Price includes materials fee.