Learn the authentic art of VinhXuan (Wing Chun) Kung Fu — you’ll be amazed by the practicality and directness of this effective self-defense system.
Through practicing Wing Chun Self-Defense Theory, you’ll develop effective skills to defend yourself in real life mental, verbal and physical situations.
You’ll train your joints to behave like springs within a boundary according to the Triangle Theory, and the muscles of your arms and legs to behave harmoniously and independently from each other.
As you begin to master Wing Chun, you’ll learn how to use an attacker’s energy against them.
Train with us in a fun, save and supportive environment.
- Increase in calmness to deal with anything in life
- Gain awareness of life-threatening situations
- Learn to think logically
- Increase your understanding and caring for others
- Improve your mental and physical health
Who Should Take this Class?
- Those interested in learning effective self-defense
- Anyone who likes to exercise
- Class ID: 6525
- Instructor: Minh Ta
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 28.6
- Where: Mitchell Activity Center - Room 208 | 1718 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $179