Need help understanding Medicare?
Join us for a free workshop, which will cover the following:
- Various plan options
- Prescription drug coverage
- Supplemental coverage
This class is taught by a SHIBA (Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors) advisor. The SHIBA program provides free, unbiased and confidential assistance with health care choices.
- Receive guidance on Medicare coverage
- Have your questions answered by an expert advisor
- Learn about which plans and coverage are right for your needs
Who Should Take this Class?
- Current and new beneficiaries
- Those that will soon be eligible
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Medicare health coverage
- Class ID: 6576
- Instructor: Seattle Central Staff
- Spring 2018 Session: 1 Saturday | 6/9/18 | 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Summer 2018 Session: 1 Saturday | 8/11/18 | 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Total Number of Hours: 2
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 1139B | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: Free