Need help understanding Medicare?
Join us for a free workshop, which will cover the following:
- Various plan options
- Prescription drug coverage
- Supplemental coverage
This class is taught by a SHIBA (Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors) advisor. The SHIBA program provides free, unbiased and confidential assistance with health care choices.
- Receive guidance on Medicare coverage
- Have your questions answered by an expert advisor
- Learn about which plans and coverage are right for your needs
Who Should Take this Class?
- Current and new beneficiaries
- Those that will soon be eligible
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Medicare health coverage
- Class ID: 6576
- Instructor: Staff, Seattle Central
- Winter 2017 Session: 1 Saturday | 3/4/2017 | 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Spring 2017 Session: 1 Saturday | 6/10/2017 | 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Total Number of Hours: 3
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 3201 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: Free