Learn the authentic art of Wing Chun Kung Fu -- you'll be amazed by the practicality and directness of this effective self-defense system.
Through practicing Wing Chun Self-Defense Theory, you'll develop effective skills to defend yourself in real life mental, verbal and physical situations.
You'll train your joints to behave like springs within a boundary according to the Triangle Theory, and the muscles of your arms and legs to behave harmoniously and independently from each other.
Learn principle foundation skills, basic punching, kicking, footwork, block and techniques for beginners, and in depth techniques for those that have previous experience with Wing Chun Kung Fu, and would like to expand their knowledge and practice.
As you begin to master Wing Chun, you'll learn how to use an attacker's energy against them.
Train with us in a fun, safe and supportive environment. All levels are welcome.
- Learn Wing Chun Self-Defense Theory in depth
- Increase in calmness to deal with anything in life
- Gain awareness of life-threatening situations
- Learn to think logically
- Increase your understanding and caring for others
- Improve your mental and physical health
- Practice and improve your previously learned Wing Chun Kung Fu skills
Who Should Take this Class?
- Those interested in learning effective self-defense
- Anyone who wants to try a new form of exercise
- Students with previous Wing Chun Kung Fu experience who seek to practice and refine their skills
- This is an All Levels class -- no previous experience is necessary!
Learning Wing Chun and getting to know Minh. The wealth of knowledge and real world experience he applies to teaching really makes the learning process stick. --DJ
It's clear that Minh has a passion for Kung Fu. His passion translates into his teaching. -- Joshua Faulker