Establish a regular yoga practice by joining us for this weekly series of Vinyasa style classes, which means that all of the movements flow together, and synchronize with your breath.
All levels are welcome, and we offer different levels of progress for each pose. All body types and styles can do these poses.
Every individual will be encouraged to work at a comfortable level that feels right for them.
Each class is designed to incorporate proper breathing techniques, stretching, isolated movements and dynamic flow.
- Learn Vinyasa-style yoga poses
- Practice poses guided by an experienced teacher
- Improve your existing yoga practice
- Establish a regular yoga routine
Who Should Take this Class?
- Beginning students interested in learning about Vinyasa-style
- Beginning and intermediate students who want to establish a regular routine
- Don’t want to sign up for the full series? $10 drop-in classes available
- Class ID: 6531
- Instructor: Staff, Seattle Central
- When: 8 Mondays | 9/25/17 - 11/13/17 | 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 8
- Where: Mitchell Activity Center - Room 207 | 1718 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $79
- Additional Notes: Want to try this class without signing up for the whole series? You can pay a $10 class drop-in fee at the M.A.C front desk.