Finish your Project Management Certificate by engaging in a real-time simulated project, often working with other students, and guided by a seasoned project management professional.
From project origination to completion, you'll have the opportunity to apply all of the skills and techniques you've learned throughout the program, including leadership, risk and cost management, quality control, and more.
- Collaborate on the creation, management, and execution of a complex project
- Apply all of the skills you've learned throughout the certificate program
- Receive guidance and coaching on how to handle challenging project elements
- Gain confidence in your project management skills by managing a mock project from beginning to end
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisites: You must complete all other classes in the Project Management Certificate program. Experience with MS Windows and Office products. 2 or more years of experience in a project management environment is helpful, but not required
- Students who have completed all other classes in our Project Management Certificate program