Our Project Management Certificate program gives you the in-demand skills necessary for a variety of career opportunities.
The accelerated format allows you to step up the pace in your learning and complete the program quickly.
Knowing how to effectively scope, source, manage and implement a project is highly useful across industries and roles, making you a valuable asset to any organization.
Develop practical, real-world skills that will enhance your career and improve your professional productivity.
Move through the program’s full curriculum in a condensed time frame, attending more class hours each week.
Enjoy on-the-ground as well as online instructor-led learning.
Learn the tools needed to effectively guide projects and team members with a practical approach that can be applied immediately to the workplace.
All core classes are designed to address the specific challenges that get in the way of commitment delivery.
Project management core curriculum is in alignment with latest Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) revisions, developed and taught by credentialed project management professionals.
According to PMI (2018), "Project management skills and expertise are in demand globally, and earning potential remains promising." In addition, "Project management professionals with the PMP Certification earn 23% more."
The first class in this series, Foundations of Project Management, is held at the Broadway Edison Building. All future and subsequent classes in this inclusive certificate are online, and instructor led.
Fast track yourself to completion in two quarters.
Info Session -- Find out more!
You are invited to attend our Info Session for this Project Management Certificate Program on Monday, 9/24, 5-6 PM, to meet one of the instructors, learn about the program in person and ask questions. Please register.
PLEASE NOTE: The first course, Foundations of Project Management, is in-person at the Broadway Edison Building here at Seattle Central College on Capitol Hill in Seattle. All subsequent courses are online and instructor-led.
|Foundations of Project Management
-- In person
|$485||19.5||T/TH: 9/25, 9/27, 10/2, 10/4, 10/9, 10/11|
|Project Requirements||$325||13||T/TH: 10/16, 10/18, 10/23, 10/25|
|Project Risk Management||$325||13||T/TH: 10/30, 11/1, 11/6, 11/8|
|Project Cost Management||$325||13||T/TH: 11/13, 11/15, 11/20, 11/27|
|Project Leadership||$485||19.5||M/T: 12/3, 12/4, 12/10, 12/11, 12/17, 12/18|
|Project Quality & Control||$325||13||T/TH: 1/8, 1/10, 1/15, 1/17|
|Capstone Project Simulation||$325||13||T/TH: 1/22, 1/24, 1/29, 1/31|
*You save $400 by purchasing entire 7-course certificate all at once for $2195.
- Learn how to define project scope, choose an approach and translate a statement of work into a complete and effective project plan
- Gain tactical leadership skills, stakeholder management practices and team-building capabilities
- Develop an understanding of the definition of risk, risk management processes and change management procedures
- Improve presentation and communication skills
Who Should Take This Class?
- Individuals who lead or serve on projects.
- Professionals seeking hands-on skills for managing and overseeing projects and team members.
- Those who want to increase their value to their employer or their marketability in the job market.
- Class ID: 8227
- Instructor: Jim O'Donnell
- When: 32 Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays | 9/25/2018 - 1/15/2019 | 6:00 PM - 9:15 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 104
- Where: Broadway Edison Building | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $2,195.00
- Additional Notes: The first class in this series, Foundations of Project Management, is held at the Broadway Edison Building. All future and subsequent classes in this inclusive certificate are online, and instructor led.