Discover the world of Computer-Aided Design and Drafting (CAD).
This program is designed to prepare students with the drafting and design skills needed to compete in the rapidly changing 21st century global workplace and qualify for entry level AutoCAD® drafting positions.
It can also help experienced drafting personnel assume more senior AutoCAD® positions and gain confidence in their software skills.
Courses feature significant hands-on experience and are sequenced to build on previous classroom/lab and work experiences.
- Establish a basic understanding of the software
- Learn introductory techniques
- Gain insight into industry best practices
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of Windows. Basic drafting procedures and terminology is helpful, but not required.
- Individuals interested in competing for entry-level drafting positions
- Seasoned professionals that would like to improve their confidence and skills with this software
I like how quickly and easily I picked up new skills with CAD. Colin has a great way of running through lessons where he is easy to follow and understand.
- Class ID: 8268
- Instructor: Colin Moy
- When: 22 Mondays & Wednesdays | 4/10/17 - 6/26/17 | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 66
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 1139D | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $1,289
- Additional Notes: Computer lab fee is included in tuition. Sign-up for all 3 levels at once and save $85.