Mentoring and coaching have come to be used more frequently in organizations to improve leadership competencies and provide employee support.
The employer and employee both can benefit from coaching.
Acquire skills in the development, implementation, and support of coaching and mentoring programs in your workplace.
Take home the much-awaited toolkit you have been searching for to improve your employees’ performance and create the working environment that your employees will find truly rewarding.
Critical analysis and improvement of your programs alongside group dynamics and innovative strategies will also be examined in terms of coaching and mentoring programs.
This is a two-month online course offered through our educational partner LERN.
The two courses are: Mentoring and Coaching in the Workplace Level 1 and Level 2.
Building on Coaching and Mentoring in the Workplace Course I, Coaching and Mentoring II takes a further in-depth look at variables involved in employee support.
Examine critical analysis and improvement of your mentoring and coaching programs alongside group dynamics and innovative strategies.
Read about the online learning experience in our Frequently Asked Questions.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will:
- Identify the knowledge, skills, and abilities required of successful entrepreneurs and how to acquire them
- Develop goals to help establish your business
- Understand how to establish a legal business entity
- Develop an outline for your business plan
- Know how to use technology to make your business more professional
- Generate ideas on what types of business to consider
- Determine if starting a business is right for you
- Possess a clear description of your proposed business
- Have the basic components of a business plan
- Possess a detailed checklist for next steps to research and launch your business
- Analyze the feasibility of your business
- Possess an understanding of your customers to support your marketing efforts
- Know the steps to build a strong brand
- Have a marketing calendar and budget
- Know which marketing tools will be most effective for your business
- Have key selling messages for your business
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone with a business idea who is seeking professional guidance and making their dream a reality
- Small business owners who are interested in additional support in formalizing their business plan and growth strategy
- Class ID: 8202
- Instructor: Staff, Seattle Central
- When: 2/4/19-3/29/19
- Total Number of Hours: 32
- Where: Online
- Fee: $395
- Additional Notes: Register by February 8th.