Customer service is now essential for business and all work organizations. With the increase of technology, human interaction with customers becomes all the more important.
Learn to improve your customer service skills to enhance your career skill set, improve productivity, and increase your organization’s success. You will also take away some extraordinary customer service techniques you won’t find anywhere else.
This two-month certificate program is comprised of the following courses:
Learning to build your customer service skills will have a powerful impact on your career success, as well as success in other areas of your life. Through this course you will discover the direct relationship between service skills and career achievement, and will become skilled at being an exceptional service provider.
Transform your customer service into something extraordinary, and improve your bottom line as a result. One of the ways you can separate yourself from your competition is through providing extraordinary customer service. Learn how easy it is to transform your service from ordinary to extraordinary!
Upon completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Explain how building customer satisfaction and loyalty is needed for a business or organization to succeed
- Calculate the possible impact of lost customers on a business or organization
- Describe the important distinction between hearing and listening
- List the five successful e-service delivery requirements
- Recognize and categorize customer turnoffs
- Discuss the importance of exceeding what customers expect
- Know how no one succeeds without attracting and keeping loyal customers
- Have the knowledge of the importance of web-based customer service
- Be able to categorize customer turnoffs and reduce the related problems
- Be able to discuss the importance of exceeding customer expectations
Who Should Take this Class?
- Professionals who would like to improve their customer service skills
- Job seekers who are interested in differentiating themselves from other candidates
- Small business owners who seek guidance in providing consistent and excellent service
- Class ID: 5909
- Instructor: Bagley, Fred; Sanders-Cobb, Nanette
- Winter 2017 Session: 2/6/2017 - 3/31/2017
- Spring 2017 Session: 4/3/17 - 5/26/17
- Total Number of Hours: 32
- Where: Online
- Fee: $245.00
- Additional Notes: By enrolling in this certificate program, you'll be automatically registered in the Keys to Customer Service and Extraordinary Customer Service courses.