Non-profits today need to be run like a business in many respects.
You have competition, a need to generate income and a surplus in order to support your programs and services, and your staff needs to be even more productive.
This certificate program focuses on revenue generation and program evaluation in the non-profit space.
This certificate program is comprised of the following individual courses:
Enhance your understanding of program evaluation within the nonprofit context by learning how to improve your evaluation planning, data collection, data analysis, and data use.
Learn how to build revenue streams for your non-profit organization, an essential skill in keeping your doors open and expanding your services.
By the end of this program, you will:
- Understand what evaluation is, and what it is not.
- Be able to identify steps your organization can take right away to improve evaluation activities.
- Possess a completed program-logic model and evaluation plan.
- Know how to collect and analyze data properly.
- Know how to use that data to improve programs and report to funders and stakeholders.
- Know which revenue generating programs and services to continue.
- Know how to develop new successful programs and services
- Know how to effectively promote services and programs
- Know the few significant tasks that will yield the most results.
Who Should Take this Class?
- Non-profit professionals who would like more guidance on the valuation process
- Those interested in working in the non-profit space
- Class ID: 5912
- Instructor: Fred Bagley; Myia Welsh
- When: 4/2/18 - 6/29/18
- Total Number of Hours: 48
- Where: Online
- Fee: $595
- Additional Notes: By enrolling in this certificate program, you'll be automatically registered for Program Evaluation for Non-Profit Professionals and Revenue Generation for Non-Profits.