Looking for ways to boost your chances of success with your new or small business?
The Entrepreneurship Certificate program will guide you through establishing, launching, and building a successful business.
Learn how to plan for your business, explore financial considerations, determine the feasibility of your business idea, and then gain insight into developing and implementing a successful marketing program.
This program is comprised of the following courses:
Entrepreneur Boot Camp
Walk away with a solid understanding of the viability of your business idea, if you’ve got what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur, resources for funding, and more.
The Business Plan
During this course, we’ll take a practical, hands-on approach to developing your business plan one step at a time, encouraging you to immerse yourself in the vision and planning of your business.
Learn a step-by-step approach to attracting and retaining customers within the constraints of a realistic budget in this entrepreneurial marketing class.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will:
- Identify the knowledge, skills, and abilities required of successful entrepreneurs and how to acquire them
- Develop goals to help establish your business
- Understand how to establish a legal business entity
- Develop an outline for your business plan
- Know how to use technology to make your business more professional
- Generate ideas on what types of business to consider
- Determine if starting a business is right for you
- Possess a clear description of your proposed business
- Have the basic components of a business plan
- Possess a detailed checklist for next steps to research and launch your business
- Analyze the feasibility of your business
- Possess an understanding of your customers to support your marketing efforts
- Know the steps to build a strong brand
- Have a marketing calendar and budget
- Know which marketing tools will be most effective for your business
- Have key selling messages for your business
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone with a business idea who is seeking professional guidance and making their dream a reality
- Small business owners who are interested in additional support in formalizing their business plan and growth strategy
- Class ID: 5931
- Instructor: Mary Beth Izard; Conrad Brian Law; Kathy Nadlman
- When: 6/4/18 - 8/31/18
- Total Number of Hours: 48
- Where: Online
- Fee: $495
- Additional Notes: By enrolling in this certificate program, you'll be automatically registered for Entrepreneur Boot Camp, The Business Plan, and Entrepreneurial Marketing.