The world of grants seeking is becoming more competitive. Gain the skills to become a successful grant writer either as the head of an organization, program manager or as a fund developer.
Learn a series of key skills related to project design, development and persuasive writing.
This four day intensive will introduce key components of preparing a grant or request for funds.
Special emphasis will be on writing in a persuasive and compelling manner.
As part of this intensive, you will be required to write a brief grant for actual or hypothetical funding.
- Learn the key components of a successful grant
- Practice your persuasive writing skills
- Develop a grant proposal under expert guidance
Who Should Take this Class?
- Professionals in the non-profit sector
- Individuals seeking to gain funding through grants
The instructor is very knowledgeable in this field and shared personal experience, which was very helpful.
- Class ID: 8235
- Instructor: Anthony Ogilvie
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 30
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg Room 1139E | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $429.00
- Additional Notes: Required Text - Student Manual/Fundamentals of Grants Writing (cost included in class fee). Additional computer lab fee required.