Get certified in Revit Architecture, the building design and documentation software that helps you design freely and efficiently.
Built for Building Information Modeling (BIM,) Revit mirrors the real world of buildings, so you work naturally rather than with floor plans, sections, and elevations.
- Revit workspace and interface
- Drawing and editing tools
- Levels and grids
- Walls, curtain walls, windows, doors, and floors
- Setting up sheets for plotting
- In-place components
- The family editor
- Site and massing
- Conceptual massing
- Design options
- Phasing and parameters
- Linked files, central file, and work sets
Courses are sequenced to build upon previous class/lab and work experiences and give you ample opportunity for hands-on experience.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the Revit Architecture software
- Hands-on guidance in mastering the topics outlined above
- Extensive in-room classroom practice
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisites: Basic computer skills (able to use the keyboard and mouse) and the ability to comprehend English.
- Engineers seeking to improve their skill-set
- Industrial designers
- Anyone hoping to gain employment in these industries
- Class ID: 8271
- Instructor: Colin Moy
- When: 11 Tuesdays & 11 Thursdays | 9/26/17 - 12/12/17 | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 60
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 1139D | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $1,279
- Additional Notes: Computer lab fee included in tuition. Sign-up for both levels at once and save $149.