Get certified in Revit, the building design and documentation software that helps you design freely and efficiently.
Built for Building Information Modeling (BIM,) Revit mirrors the real world of buildings, so you work naturally rather than with floor plans, sections, and elevations.
During this three-level certificate program, you'll gain a comprehensive understanding of Revit, including:
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
Courses are sequenced to build upon previous class/lab and work experiences and give you ample opportunity for hands-on experience.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively use Revit software for a variety of professional purposes
- Hands-on guidance in mastering the topics outlined in each level
- Extensive in-room classroom practice
- Receive expert guidance from an industry professional
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisites: Basic computer skills (able to use the keyboard and mouse) and the ability to comprehend English.
- Engineers seeking to improve their skill-set
- Industrial designers
- Anyone hoping to gain employment in these industries
- Class ID: 8271
- Instructor: Colin Moy
- When: 21 Tuesdays & Thursdays | 4/3/18 - 6/12/18 | 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 60
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 1139D | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $1,299
- Additional Notes: Computer lab fee included in tuition. Sign-up for all levels at once and save $90.