The Small Business Accounting Certificate emphasizes practical accounting and bookkeeping skills, specifically as they apply to small businesses and entrepreneurs.
You'll learn essential skills that will prepare you for entry level bookkeeping and accounting positions, and be prepared for the Certified Bookkeeper exam.
This 3-level program is comprised of the following classes:
These classes are Hybrid, which means they're comprised of a blend of on campus sessions and online learning.
- Apply industry standard accounting cycle and budgets
- Prepare financial statements with knowledge of commercial accounting software
- Implement internal procedures and accurate records to address rules and regulations related to taxes, audits, regulatory laws
- Be prepared to take the Certified Bookkeeper exam
Who Should Take this Class?
- Small business owners that are interested in improving their knowledge of basic accounting
- Professionals seeking entry-level bookkeeping or accounting positions in a small business or for an entrepreneur
- Instructor: Staff, Seattle Central
- When: This program is comprised of 3 quarterly classes; dates and times are listed on the individual course pages.
- Total Number of Hours: 165
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 3173 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $2157
- Additional Notes: Please register for each quarterly course on their individual class pages. Computer lab and hybrid course fees included in tuition. This course is available through Continuing Education as a non-credit certificate program, or as part of Seattle Central’s Business Technology Management program.