This TESOL Writing Assessment is part of the application process, and will help us determine if you are eligible to register for our TESOL certification program.
TESOL Certification Program Application Process
- Complete the TESOL Writing Assessment form above.
- Submit an unofficial transcript that documents your completion of a BA/BS degree or COMPASS score or TOEFL score. Please send them to us via email and use TESOL Application as subject line of your email.
- Once both the writing assessment and unofficial transcript and/or test scores have been submitted, you will be contacted to schedule a phone interview.
- After the phone interview, you will be informed of your acceptance into the program, and may register any time after you are officially accepted.
- Please note that you must pay for the course in full at the time of registration.