Share your love of yoga with others & become a certified instructor.
Our yoga teacher training program is a great fit if you:
- Want to learn more about yoga and strengthen your practice
- Are interested in teaching yoga
- Would like to refresh and renew your current yoga education through exploration and expansion of new techniques
During this 100-hour, 1-week intensive, you'll learn the following:
- Fundamentals of Hatha, Vinyasa & Restorative Yoga
- How to Structure a Class
- Use of Props
- Movement Dynamics
- Proper Modifications
- Meditation Techniques
- Effective Cueing
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy
- Nutritional Concepts
Graduates of the 100-hour intensive will receive certification from Seattle Central College; to be eligible to register with the Registered Yoga Alliance (RYA) you must complete our 200-hour intensive program.
Upon completion of this class, you'll be able to:
- Teach popular poses in the Hatha, Vinyasa and Restorative yoga styles
- Adapt and modify common poses using props
- Provide guidance and feedback to students
- Structure an effective class
Who Should Take this Class?
- Skilled yoga practitioners that would like to teach professionally
- Experienced yoga practitioners that would like to deepen their understanding of different styles of yoga
You guys did an awesome job. I feel prepared to put together sequences on my own and have confidence to be creative. I learned so much about yoga's history and methodology. I am very satisfied. -- Chloe Allmand, Bellingham WA
I really enjoyed my time at the training and I feel confident being let out into the yoga world. -- Hannah Nash, Seattle WA
Overall the intensive was very well thought out, topics were thoroughly researched and presented with great enthusiasm. I left with a lot more knowledge and confidence. -- Emey Robinson, Nassau Bahamas
- Class ID: 5909
- Instructor: Dee Williams; Marchella Yokoyama
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in Summer 2018. Registration will open during Spring 2018. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 100
- Where: Mitchell Activity Center Room 210 | 1718 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $749.00
- Additional Notes: First day of class will meet at 8:00 AM. This class is comprised of 90 contact hours and 10 non-contact hours, 100 hours total. Fee includes some nutritional snack samples.