Share your love of yoga with others & become a certified instructor.
Our yoga teacher training program is a great fit if you:
- Want to learn more about yoga and strengthen your practice
- Are interested in teaching yoga
- Would like to refresh and renew your current yoga education through exploration and expansion of new techniques
During this 100-hour, 1-week intensive, you’ll learn the following:
- Fundamentals of Hatha, Vinyasa & Restorative Yoga
- How to Structure a Class
- Use of Props
- Movement Dynamics
- Proper Modifications
- Meditation Techniques
- Effective Cueing
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy
- Nutritional Concepts
Graduates of the 100-hour intensive will receive certification from Seattle Central College; to be eligible to register with the Registered Yoga Alliance (RYA) you must complete our 200-hour intensive program.
Upon completion of this class, you’ll be able to:
- Teach popular poses in the Hatha, Vinyasa and Restorative yoga styles
- Adapt and modify common poses using props
- Provide guidance and feedback to students
- Structure an effective class
Who Should Take this Class?
- Skilled yoga practitioners that would like to teach professionally
- Experienced yoga practitioners that would like to deepen their understanding of different styles of yoga
You guys did an awesome job. I feel prepared to put together sequences on my own and have confidence to be creative. I learned so much about yoga’s history and methodology. I am very satisfied. — Chloe Allmand, Bellingham WA
I really enjoyed my time at the training and I feel confident being let out into the yoga world. — Hannah Nash, Seattle WA
Overall the intensive was very well thought out, topics were thoroughly researched and presented with great enthusiasm. I left with a lot more knowledge and confidence. — Emey Robinson, Nassau Bahamas
- Class ID: 5909
- Instructor: Dee Williams
- Session 1: 8/19/2017 - 8/25/2017 | 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Session 2: 8/27/2017 - 9/2/2017 | 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Please Note: Session 2 is for students who have previously completed our 100-hour session, and would like to continue to complete their 200-hour certification.
- Total Number of Hours: 100
- Where: Mitchell Activity Center Room 210 | 1718 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $749.00 | Early Bird Rate: Register by 6/1/17 for $699
- Additional Notes: No class on 8/26. This class is comprised of 90 contact hours and 10 non-contact hours, 100 hours total. Fee includes some nutritional snack samples.