Strong, effective teams are crucial to the success of any organization.
Building an effective team is not as elusive as it sounds. Whether your team is comprised of a single department, cross-functional or remote, there are 4 basic building blocks that you need to develop and sustain an effective team:
- Have a clear purpose and set of goals;
- Be client-focused by knowing the expectations of those you are serving or supporting;
- Know how each team member’s talents, uniqueness and contributions;
- Create a culture of mutual accountability and results.
In this course, you'll become familiar with each of these building blocks through interactive activities that help you to practice applying them in your own work situation.
- Know how to establish a clear team purpose and goals
- Gain insight into fostering a client-centered environment
- Learn how to gauge each team member's skills and contributions
- Understand how to create a culture of accountability
Who Should Take this Class?
- New managers interested in improving their team building skills
- Managers of a newly created team who need guidance on setting an effective dynamic
- Class ID: 5847
- Instructor: Yvonne Freitas McGookin
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 3
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 1139B | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $89