Do you lose sleep at night wondering if you’re making the appropriate decisions?
In this workshop, you’ll learn the answers to fundamental HR questions that ensure compliance with employment laws and best practices.
Learning these basics will help you avoid potential pitfalls and help you to gain more confidence as a supervisor or manager.
- Become familiar with fundamental HR laws and best practices
- Identify opportunities for ensuring legal compliance
- Learn how to prevent common mistakes
- Feel more confident so that you can sleep at night!
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone who has responsibility for human resources or employment-related duties and would like to gain more knowledge and confidence
- Anyone aspiring to become a manager or considering the field of human resources
- Class ID: 5826
- Instructor: Yvonne Freitas McGookin
- When: 1 Tuesday | 10/17/17 | 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 3
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 1139B | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $89
- Additional Notes: This workshop is part of our HR Basics for Non-HR Manager series of classes.