Have you been dreaming about starting your own business?
Would you enjoy being your own boss?
It's an exciting endeavor, but statistics show that most businesses fail within the first 5 years.
But you don't have to be just another statistic. During the Entrepreneur Boot Camp, we'll:
- Explore the characteristics of successful entrepreneurs
- Identify the importance of goal setting and planning
- Discuss how technology is used by businesses
- Learn about the importance of record keeping for businesses
- Discuss available grants and government business programs
Walk away with a solid understanding of the viability of your business idea, if you've got what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur, resources for funding, and more.
It's time to take the first step toward achieving your dream!
What is an Entrepreneur?
- Checklist For Going Into Business
- Are You A Potential Entrepreneur?
- Success, Self-Esteem, and Goals
- Brainstorming Business Ideas
As You Start Your Business
- Selecting A Legal Structure
- Licensing And Registrations
- Planning Your Business
- The Essential Eleven Computer Skills
- Marketing Strategies
- Internet Opportunities
Managing Your Business
- Financial Statements
- Record Keeping And Taxes
- Grants And Government Programs
Upon successful completion of the course, you will:
- Identify the knowledge, skills and abilities required of successful entrepreneurs and how to acquire them
- Develop goals to help establish your business
- Understand how to establish a legal business entity
- Develop an outline for your business plan
- Know how to use technology to make your business more professional
- Generate ideas on what types of business to consider
- Determine if starting a business is right for you
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone with a business idea that is curious if they have what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur
- Small business owners looking for professional guidance in further establishing their business's structure
- Those interested in our Entrepreneurship Certificate program