Solidify your expertise in Excel with an in-depth look at formulas and functions.
During this hands-on workshop, we'll:
- Begin with a refresher on basic formulas
- Explore functions in detail
- Focus on basic and advanced text functions, financial and array formulas, and calculations
Through a combination of demos, lecture, and practice exercises, you'll receive expert guidance and walk away with a more thorough understanding of how to use Excel formulas and functions to meet your needs.
You will begin with a refresher on basic formulas, then explore functions in detail.
- Fine tune your knowledge of formula and function basics
- Learn more advanced techniques with a variety of applications
- Practice creating custom formulas and functions that will meet your specific needs
Who Should Take this Class?
- Intermediate Excel users who would like to deepen their skillset
- Note: This class is tailored to the Windows version of Excel and is not recommended for Mac users
- Class ID: 5861
- Instructor: Jeffrey Richards
- When: 1 Saturday | 6/2/18 | 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 6
- Where: Off Campus: North Seattle College - LB BLDG Room 3129D | 9600 College Way N, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $159
- Additional Notes: Course materials included in tuition and provided in class. Please bring a memory stick or flash drive to class.