Dive deep into PivotTables and learn how to take data analysis to the next level!
You'll learn the origin of Pivots and pick up basic techniques for creating and customizing Pivots to your needs.
Through demos, lectures, and hands-on practice, we'll explore:
- Performing calculations
- Re-mapping source data
- Accommodating disparate data sources
- Using macros to enhance your PivotTables
- Creating reverse Pivots
- Establish a fundamental understanding of Pivot tables and how they function
- Gain insight into calculations, data mapping, macros, and more
- Practice creating Pivot tables and customizing them to meet your specific needs
Who Should Take this Class?
- Intermediate Excel users who would like to deepen their skillset
- Note: This class is tailored to the Windows version of Excel and is not recommended for Mac users
- Class ID: 5862
- Instructor: Jeffrey Richards
- When: 1 Saturday | 6/9/18 | 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 6
- Where: Off Campus: North Seattle College - LB BLDG Room 3129D | 9600 College Way N, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $159
- Additional Notes: Course materials included in tuition and provided in class. Please bring a memory stick or flash drive to class.