Transform your customer service into something extraordinary, and improve your bottom line as a result.
One of the ways you can separate yourself from your competition is through providing extraordinary customer service.
This comes from focusing on the few essential elements that yield big results.
During this course, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Learn how no one succeeds without attracting and keeping loyal customers
- Learn how to get customers beyond mere satisfaction and develop customer loyalty
- Gain an understanding of the important distinction between hearing and listening
- Learn why feedback is so important
- Gain an understanding of the importance of web-based customer service
- Find ways to identify and reduce customer turnoffs
- Recognize the importance of exceeding customer expectations
Discover how easy it is to tweak your customer service from the ordinary to the extraordinary!
You'll take away a customer service plan that will help you focus on the key elements that will get you started on your pathway to success.
- Why customer service is important
- Knowing your customer
- Customers are constantly evaluating you
- Basic customer service skills you may not have thought of
- Analyzing customer contacts
- Developing internal customer targets
- How to easily exceed your customers' expectations
- What is working for your customers
- Re-engineering your process
- Ways to give the best information
- Handling complaints
- Tweaking the customer's experience
- Telling the world how great you are
- Having fun
Upon successful completion of the course, you will:
- Know how no one succeeds without attracting and keeping loyal customers
- Be able to describe the important distinction between hearing and listening
- Have the knowledge of the importance of Web-based customer service
- Be able to categorize customer turnoffs and reduce the related problems
- Be able to discuss the importance of exceeding customer expectations
Who Should Take this Class?
- Professionals who would like to improve their customer service skills
- Job seekers who are interested in differentiating themselves from other candidates
- Small business owners who seek guidance in providing consistent and excellent service