How many hours a week do you spend in meetings?
How often do you leave a meeting thinking, “That was a waste of my time?”
What if you knew the secrets of how to plan and lead extraordinarily focused, productive, and relevant meetings?
This course introduces the keys to great meetings and how to use them to unlock the productivity and team work waiting to be tapped.
During this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Skillfully prepare for a meeting
- Get real work done during the meeting
- Gain control of the critical dynamics that predict meeting success
- Use your meeting to launch and sustain a high-performing team
- Learn strategies to run constructive meetings
- Gain experience in leading your team to success
- Get tips on how to turn meetings into an enhancement to your workday
Who Should Take this Class?
- Professionals who would like to improve their experience in meetings
- Individuals seeking to enhance their collaboration skills
- Class ID: 5803
- Instructor: Yvonne Freitas McGookin
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 3
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 1139B | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $79