Are you a composer, performer, or songwriter?
Do you have original music already recorded that's just sitting around?
Learn how to pitch your music for television, film, and other media.
This class will give you quick and easy information on all aspects of music licensing.
Leave ready to advance your career and create a new income stream from future royalties.
Feel free to bring a sample of your music to class to learn which markets to explore (optional).
- Learn how to pitch your music to different types of media and productions
- Gain insight into how music licensing works
- Leave prepared to expand your career and create new income streams
Who Should Take this Class?
- Composers, performers, or songwriters with recorded music
- Anyone interested in learning new ways to monetize their music career
- Class ID: 5871
- Instructor: Ed Hartman
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 3
- Where: Off Campus: North Seattle College - Room TBD | 9600 College Way N, Seattle WA 98103
- Fee: $65