Are you interested in taking the Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam?
Prepare for it during this comprehensive course led by a seasoned professional.
In addition to the coursework, you'll also have access to PMP Exam Prep software, which simulates the PMP Exam and contains over 1000 practice questions.
- Take practice exams in preparation for the live PMP exam
- Feel confident in your knowledge of the Project Management Institute's requirements
- Be prepared to take the PMP exam
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisites: An understanding and experience with MS Windows and Office products.
- Project managers who would like to become certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP) as defined by the Project Management Institute
- Class ID: 5835
- Instructor: Jim O'Donnell
- When: 10 Thursdays | 4/12/18 - 6/14/18 | 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 35
- Where: Online
- Fee: $699
- Additional Notes: This instructor-led online class requires your participation during the specific dates and times listed above.