Learn how to build revenue streams for your non-profit organization, an essential skill in keeping your doors open and expanding your services.
During this class, you’ll:
- Discover how to increase revenue from your current activities
- Develop strategies for building new streams
- Learn how to effectively set prices or fees
- Gain an understanding of the 20% that generates 80% of your revenue
These basic concepts will yield great results, and this knowledge will help you improve your revenue generation, resulting in a larger surplus.
The goals of this course are to:
- Provide techniques that will improve the success of current revenue streams.
- Provide effective ways to develop new revenue generating programs and services
- Have an organized approach to improving revenue generation for non-profits.
- Provide business practices that help non-profits fulfill their missions.
Introduction to Revenue Generation
- Setting and using revenue generation benchmarks
- Determining annual objectives
- How to best use this course information
Understanding Your Audience
- The benefits of knowing your audience better
- What to ask your audience
- How to get the best information
- Collecting and using the best data
- Where to find the new ideas
Developing Programs and Services
- The right questions for the best success
- Natural life cycles of programs and services
- Determining which ones to continue
- Creating successful new programs and services
Analyzing Programs and Services
- Analyzing the past performance
- Determining future productivity
- Analysis tools
- Simple analysis technique
Setting the Right Price
- How price affects attendance
- Price breaks that determine the price to set
- Setting the best price
- Pricing strategies
- Building your identify
- Developing market segments
- Determining who to market to
- Making promotions that work
- Creating the best layouts
- Making promotions that sell
- Print, social media, and eMarketing techniques
- Knowing what promotions work
- The most effective promotion methods
At the end of this course, you’ll know:
- Which revenue generating programs and services to continue.
- How to develop new successful programs and services
- How to effectively promote services and programs
- The few significant tasks that will yield the most results.
Who Should Take this Class?
- Non-profit professionals who would like more guidance on the valuation process
- Those interested in working in the non-profit space
- Class ID: 5913
- Instructor: Bagley, Fred
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 32
- Where: Online
- Fee: $495.00
- Additional Notes: This course is part of our Certificate in Non Profit Administration program.