Learn how to build revenue streams for your non-profit organization, an essential skill in keeping your doors open and expanding your services.
During this class, you'll:
- Discover how to increase revenue from your current activities
- Develop strategies for building new streams
- Learn how to effectively set prices or fees
- Gain an understanding of the 20% that generates 80% of your revenue
These basic concepts will yield great results, and this knowledge will help you improve your revenue generation, resulting in a larger surplus.
The goals of this course are to:
- Provide techniques that will improve the success of current revenue streams.
- Provide effective ways to develop new revenue generating programs and services
- Have an organized approach to improving revenue generation for non-profits.
- Provide business practices that help non-profits fulfill their missions.
Introduction to Revenue Generation
- Setting and using revenue generation benchmarks
- Determining annual objectives
- How to best use this course information
Understanding Your Audience
- The benefits of knowing your audience better
- What to ask your audience
- How to get the best information
- Collecting and using the best data
- Where to find the new ideas
Developing Programs and Services
- The right questions for the best success
- Natural life cycles of programs and services
- Determining which ones to continue
- Creating successful new programs and services
Analyzing Programs and Services
- Analyzing the past performance
- Determining future productivity
- Analysis tools
- Simple analysis technique
Setting the Right Price
- How price affects attendance
- Price breaks that determine the price to set
- Setting the best price
- Pricing strategies
- Building your identify
- Developing market segments
- Determining who to market to
- Making promotions that work
- Creating the best layouts
- Making promotions that sell
- Print, social media, and eMarketing techniques
- Knowing what promotions work
- The most effective promotion methods
At the end of this course, you'll know:
- Which revenue generating programs and services to continue.
- How to develop new successful programs and services
- How to effectively promote services and programs
- The few significant tasks that will yield the most results.
Who Should Take this Class?
- Non-profit professionals who would like more guidance on the valuation process
- Those interested in working in the non-profit space