Realize your dream of starting your own small food business by establishing a strong foundation.
Under the guidance of an experienced food entrepreneur, you’ll learn how to:
- Cost products
- Prepare food-specific business plans
- Obtain required permits
This step-by-step class will help you set your business up for success and avoid costly mistakes.
- Receive step-by-step guidance on starting a food business
- Gain insight into best practices
- Develop a food-focused business plan
- Learn about health and other required permits necessary to open for business
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone interested in learning more about that’s involved in opening a small food business
- Budding entrepreneurs seeking guidance on their business plan, ideas, and more