In this two-day class offered at South Seattle College, you will learn how to edit and blend your video footage taken with any device to create professional-quality videos.
For platforms such as YouTube, social media and stock video it is helpful to know how to create short video clips with text, music and/or narration.
Learn to use Adobe Premiere Pro on the College’s computers, or bring your own laptop with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Video footage will be provided or you can use your own.
- Learn the basic principles of video editing
- Gain experience using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Learn how to add music or narration to your video
- Gain experience creating a professional quality video from footage
Who Should Take this Class?
- Students new to editing
- People with some experience editing but new to Adobe Premiere Pro
- Anyone who would would like coaching and a structured environment to edit footage
- To be successful in this class, basic computer skills are required
- Class ID: 6221
- Instructor: Meredith Blache
- When: 2 Sundays | 9/30-10/7 | 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 7
- Where: South Seattle College | OLY 102 |6000 16th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98106
- Fee: $129 + $5 Materials Fee
- Additional Notes: For a campus map and complete driving directions see: www.southseattle.edu/campus/map.htm Olympic Hall is located in the south parking lot.