Why do so many people have a fear of giving and receiving feedback? Probably because they haven’t experienced the positive benefits of effective feedback.
Yet, offering clear, constructive and supportive feedback is an essential element for anyone working in a collaborative environment.
Crafting and delivering a non-judgmental message that's based on specific performance observations and is future-oriented helps to overcome fear and awkwardness.
By shifting your view of feedback as a development tool, you'll recognize how it can be used to motivate, support, and enhance individual and team performance.
In this class, we'll learn how to develop a clear, objective forward-moving message, when to deliver it, and how to communicate it fearlessly.
- Learn how to develop concise and constructive feedback
- Learn when and how to present your input to get the best results
- Gain insight into how feedback can be a positive tool in your professional collaborations
- Get tips on creating objective and performance-based critiques
Who Should Take this Class?
- Anyone working in a collaborative environment who would like to improve their ability to provide effective feedback
- Those interested in learning how and when to provide objective and constructive input