Want to design business cards/letterhead, an ad, a brochure or newsletter but don't know where to begin?
Join Seattle Central's expert graphic designer as you learn to effectively convey your message based upon the principles of good design in this hands-on overview course.
During this class, you'll:
- Gain a working knowledge of the basic features of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat
- Learn when to use each program and how they all work together to publish a document
For students who are new to the software or for those with limited experience, this class is an ideal stepping stone if you are considering a career in graphic design, marketing or related fields.
Students already involved in these or other occupations will gain a better understanding of the skills needed to create printed publications and images for both print and the web.
- Learn the basic principles of good design
- Gain experience using the Adobe Create Cloud suite of applications
- Learn when and how to use this software to create effective documents & materials
- Establish or further develop your design skills
Who Should Take this Class?
- Students new to design
- Existing designers who want to gain a greater understanding of how to use the Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
- To be successful in this class, basic computer skills are required
I enjoyed all of it. The instructor was fantastic. I am a complete beginner when dealing with all adobe editing products. She was helpful and excited about the course she taught. --Allen
Great tutorials, much easier to work through with a group vs on your own. I learned a few of the tools I've been avoiding or struggling with.
- Class ID: 8382
- Instructor: Sharon Hager
- When: 6 Wednesdays | 10/24/18-12/5/18 | 6:00 PM-9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 18
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 5104 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $235
- Additional Notes: Price includes computer lab fee. Cancelled class on 11/21, rescheduled to 12/5, due to Thanksgiving holiday.