Be confident in proofreading and editing documents by reviewing the most common writing errors that cause problems for even the best writers.
Spot errors in grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, tone, and word usage with hands-on exercises.
This course will help you create error-free documents that reflect a positive image of the writer and the organization.
- Learn common errors to look for when writing and reviewing documents
- Get tips on grammar, punctuation and style
- Create professional, error-free documents
Who Should Take this Class?
- Professionals who would like to improve their writing skills
- Anyone who would like a better understanding of basic grammar, punctuation, and style best practices
The class was interactive. The instructor was engaging. I took home many tips and gained some skills to make my editing better. -- Lindsay Orlowski