Be confident in proofreading and editing documents by reviewing the most common writing errors that cause problems for even the best writers.
Spot errors in grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, tone, and word usage with hands-on exercises.
This course will help you create error-free documents that reflect a positive image of the writer and the organization.
- Learn common errors to look for when writing and reviewing documents
- Get tips on grammar, punctuation and style
- Create professional, error-free documents
Who Should Take this Class?
- Professionals who would like to improve their writing skills
- Anyone who would like a better understanding of basic grammar, punctuate and style best practices
- Class ID: 8215
- Instructor: Staff, Seattle Central
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 3
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 1139B | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $79