Want to see immediate improvement in your report-writing projects?
Learn to write for specific audiences, design documents for readability and clarity, and write concisely using plain English guidelines.
Discuss and share ideas in this interactive workshop and learn to produce reports, simple or complex, that grab attention and get results.
- Understand how to create documents for a professional audience
- Learn how to communicate clearly and concisely
- Collaborate with others to determine how to address specific challenges
- Create well-designed reports
Who Should Take this Class?
- Project managers
- Office / administrative assistants
- Data analysts
- Job-seekers interested in expanding their professional skills and portfolio
- Class ID: 8228
- Instructor: Staff, Seattle Central
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 3
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 1139B | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $79