Do your emails receive a prompt response and enhance your professional image? If your answer isn't a resounding 'Yes!' then this workshop is for you.
During this highly informative workshop, we'll explore:
- Business writing essentials
- Email etiquette
- What to do before you click 'Send'
- Identify what email reveals about us
- Define effective emails
- Explain email etiquette
- Develop efficacious messages
- Describe what to do before hitting 'Send'
Who Should Take this Class?
- Professionals who wish to improve their email communication skills
- Individuals who feel overwhelmed by their email and would like tips on how to stay organized
- Anyone who would like to use email more effectively
- Class ID: 8214
- Instructor: Geoff Pope
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 3
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 1139B | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $79