This class is a continuation of AutoCAD Level 1.
Discover the world of Computer-Aided Design and Drafting (CAD). This program is designed to prepare the student with drafting and design skills needed to compete in the rapidly changing 21st century global workplace and qualify for entry level AutoCAD® drafting positions.
This program can also help experienced drafting personnel assume more senior AutoCAD® positions and gain confidence in their software skills. Courses feature significant hands-on experience and are sequenced to build on previous classroom/lab and work experiences.
This course covers the following topics:
- Paper space and layouts
- Printing your drawing
- Text and dimensioning
- Creating and managing blocks
- Advanced editing features
- Continue building on your knowledge of AutoCAD
- Gain experience working with intermediate-level skills and tools
- Learn new elements of the software
- Understand industry best practices
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of Windows. Basic drafting procedures and terminology is helpful, but not required.
- Anyone who has completed our AutoCAD – Level 1 course
- Individuals interested in competing for entry-level drafting positions
- Seasoned professionals that would like to improve their confidence and skills with this software
- Class ID: 8266
- Instructor: Colin Moy
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 21
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 1139D | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $440
- Additional Notes: If this level is not taken within the same quarter as Level 1, an additional computer lab fee may be required.