This class is the continuation of AutoCAD Level 2.
Discover the world of Computer-Aided Design and Drafting (CAD). This program is designed to prepare the student with drafting and design skills needed to compete in the rapidly changing 21st century global workplace and qualify for entry level AutoCAD® drafting positions.
This program can also help experienced drafting personnel assume more senior AutoCAD® positions and gain confidence in their software skills. Courses feature significant hands-on experience and are sequenced to build on previous classroom/lab and work experiences.
This course covers the following topics:
- Design center
- Advanced drafting tools
- Managing Xref files
- Setting up plotter and CTB Files
- Blocks and attributes
- Custom buttons and toolbars
- Import/export file formats
- Continue building on your knowledge of AutoCAD
- Gain experience working with advanced-level skills and tools
- Learn new elements of the software
- Understand industry best practices
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisites: Completion of AutoCAD Level 1 and 1 or previous experience using AutoCAD. Basic computer skills (able to use the keyboard and mouse) and the ability to comprehend English.
- Anyone who has completed our AutoCAD - Level 2 course
- Individuals interested in competing for entry-level drafting positions
- Seasoned professionals that would like to improve their confidence and skills with this software
- Class ID: 8267
- Instructor: Colin Moy
- Winter 2018 Session: 7 Mondays & Wednesdays | 2/28/18 - 3/21/18 | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Spring 2018 Session: 7 Mondays & Wednesdays | 5/21/18 - 6/13/18 | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 24
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 1139D | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $445
- Additional Notes: No class on 5/28. If this level is not taken within the same quarter as Level 1, an additional computer lab fee may be required.