Need to get a website up and running quickly? Discover how WordPress can help you create a functioning, professional, mobile-optimized website for business or personal use.
This class will provide an introduction to WordPress, after which you will know how to:
- Develop a user-friendly website structure and navigation
- Import and edit graphics and written content
- Optimize your website for search engines to drive more traffic
No programming experience required! Ideal for beginners or those with limited exposure to WordPress. Class is held in a computer lab for hands-on exercises.
Upon successful completion of this class, you will:
- Understand how to use the WordPress Admin interface
- Know how to create a site architecture and navigation menu
- Learn how to edit and post images
- Have a basic understanding of search engine optimization strategies
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisite: Please create an account at wordpress.com prior to the class.
- Small business owners interested in creating a professional web presence
- Anyone seeking to create a website for personal or professional reasons