Need to get a website up and running quickly? Discover how WordPress can help you create a functioning, professional, mobile-optimized website for business or personal use.
This class will provide an introduction to WordPress, after which you will know how to:
- Develop a user-friendly website structure and navigation
- Import and edit graphics and written content
- Optimize your website for search engines to drive more traffic
No programming experience required! Ideal for beginners or those with limited exposure to WordPress. Class is held in a computer lab for hands-on exercises.
Upon successful completion of this class, you will:
- Understand how to use the WordPress Admin interface
- Know how to create a site architecture and navigation menu
- Learn how to edit and post images
- Have a basic understanding of search engine optimization strategies
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisite: Please create an account at wordpress.com prior to the class.
- Small business owners interested in creating a professional web presence
- Anyone seeking to create a website for personal or professional reasons
- Class ID: 8301
- Instructor: Allison Durazzi
- When: We're not offering this class right now, but we will again in the future. Please bookmark this page and check back for updates, or sign up for our email list to receive news on upcoming classes. Thank you!
- Total Number of Hours: 3
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 3151 | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $95
- Additional Notes: Computer lab fee included in tuition.