- Build on the knowledge you gained during Revit Architecture – Beginning
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Revit software
- Experience significant hands-on instruction and guidance on using the software
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Revit Architecture – Beginning, or previous experience with Revit.
- Junior-level industrial designers
- Engineers seeking to improve their skill-set
- Class ID: 8270
- Instructor: Colin Moy
- When: 5 Saturdays | 5/27/17 - 6/24/17 | 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 30
- Where: Broadway Edison Bldg - Room 1139D | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $515
- Additional Notes: This class is a continuation of Revit Architecture 2016 - Beginning. If this class is not taken within the same quarter as Revit Architecture - Beginning, an additional computer lab fee may be required.