- Build on the knowledge you gained during Revit Architecture – Beginning
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Revit software
- Experience significant hands-on instruction and guidance on using the software
Who Should Take this Class?
Prerequisite: Successful completion of Revit Architecture – Beginning, or previous experience with Revit. Basic computer skills (able to use the keyboard and mouse) and the ability to comprehend English.
- Junior-level industrial designers
- Engineers seeking to improve their skill-set
- Class ID: 8270
- Instructor: Colin Moy
- When: 10 Tuesdays & Thursdays | 11/7/17 - 12/12/17 | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Total Number of Hours: 30
- Where: Broadway Edison Building - Room 1139D | 1701 Broadway, Seattle WA 98122
- Fee: $569
- Additional Notes: No class on 11/23. If this class is not taken within the same quarter as Revit Architecture - Beginning, an additional computer lab fee may be required.